NPOKI’s Unique Skills:
- Creating a bridge between technology, and programs & operations
- Providing technology expertise for international health programs.
- Contextualizing communication and information technology for non-technical managers and constituents
- Collaborating to sharing the knowledge and broad experience of the membership
Successful implementation of new technologies or revised business processes requires comprehensive training. From field staff in low resource locations to managers at headquarters, the workforce must be trained effectively on tools and procedures. NPOKI provides training services to support these critical project roll-outs.
NPOKI uses the iRider methodology, a customized and client-centered solution that identifies the unique training requirements of each client and develops a plan to appropriately address them. Training is conducted by NPOKI’s experienced trainers in workshops and one-on-one, at headquarters or in the field.
- iRider Training
- Opening & Closing a Field Office
- Choosing an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System
- Creating a Knowledge Management Function in your NonProfit
- Customized programs